Bottle Necker Design
- Product Image - The image on the cover is sure to grab your attention. The scenic view of Twisted Vine makes you want to open the piece and see what's inside. Once the piece is unfolded it showcases the different bottles of wine they offer and includes a description of each.
- Informative - The bottle-necker is full of information starting with a note from the owners of the winery about the different wines. The majority of their wines include a rating from Wine Spectator based on taste and quality. They also include their contact information with a picture of themselves adding a personal touch to the piece.
- Paper - The designer chose 80# gloss text which provides a shiny finish for the rich colors in the piece. The paper is about as thick as a magazine page making this piece easy to fold and place on a bottle.
- Format - This 9.875 x 5 die-cut wine bottle tag, is scored and accordion folded down to 1.75 x 3.5 giving each panel the ability to showcase their wine. The flap on the front cover hooks around the bottle neck hanger allowing the piece to close nicely.
- Background - By having a white background the wine bottles stand out on their own so you can focus on the description of the wine.
The images of all the different wines they offer definitely perks the consumer's interest and pallet for trying a different wine next time or adding a few more bottles to their shopping cart. Along with the images are brief descriptions of the type of wine and highlighted flavors. Best of all 3 out of the 6 wines scored in the 90s out of a possible 100 points on the Wine Spectator Rating. This score lets the wine connoisseur or wine novice know Twisted Vine offers quality wine they won't regret purchasing.
Utilizing bottle neck hangers to decorate your bottle with information or a promotion will help your brand stand out from the rest. By adding a little extra marketing messaging and flare with a bottle neck tag your product will command the attention it deserves. But don't think they are just for wine or drinks, they can be used for salad dressing, shampoo bottles, medicinals, olive oil, sauce bottles and more.
Call today for a quote on your next project. We can help you come up with a design and presentation that will highlight your products and be cost effective to produce.
Examples of a various bottle necker design presentations and die cutting layouts.
Need help or advice on a bottle neck hanger design?
Talk to a helpful expert now at 800-930-6040.