Short Run Digital Printing with Variable Data
This just in. . . you are in the age of digital printing.
And you should be glad. Why? Options, options, options.
What is digital printing?
Digital printing is the process of printing from a computer generated digital image or graphics file using a high speed inkjet or high-volume laser printer. It is primarily used for short-run orders from desktop publishing software and especially when variable data output is needed, such as printing something different on each sheet of paper like a person's name or address or a personalized message or offer. Higher quantity non-variable products are more cost effectively produced using offset printing technology, which also lends itself to somewhat higher quality printing.
Variable Data Printing: This option allows you to personalize each piece for your targeted audience with their name and other specific information.
- From a simple name and address to targeted campaigns specific to customer's recorded buying behaviors, personalization improves response rates.
- For example, in the image to the right, you can print unique coupon codes for tracking purposes.
- Variable data printing can also include unique images, differing codes, identifiers, and copy.
- Short Run Printing (Lower Quantities): This option allows you to make a smaller order of just 100 postcards or other printed product.
- Using toner and liquid ink, digital printing does not involve setting plates. When smaller quantities are needed, short run digital printing is the affordable choice.
- Digital Printing technology accommodates the need to print only the amount you need on demand.
- Quick Turn Around: Digital printing has a lower lead-time burden. If the files are ready, we can hit print. Need to get going today? Call 800-930-2423 now. We'll get you moving.
- On Demand Printing: With digital printing, you can print small quantities of your product on demand, as you need them. This means that you can execute quickly on your printing needs in the future without the worry of storing inventory - or even committing to producing it at all.
- Exceptional Quality: You don't want to sacrifice vibrant colors and print quality just because you need variable data or a short run printing job. Digital printing is the solution. Advanced color match capability ensures vibrant, accurate color. We were an early adopter of Xerox 770i technology; we even had the development engineer set us up on-site.
- Accomodates Creative Ideas: The opportunity to engage your customers is unlimited with the options digital printing supports. If you can dream it, we can do it. Increase in response rates on your campaign is proven when you incorporate personalization with creative design.
- Works with Synthetic Materials
- Print envelopes with full bleed
- Incorporate specific QR Codes or Barcodes
- Good for High Page Count but Low Quantity
- Print with White Ink
Ready to get started? Well, we are here, prepared to take the mystery out of variable process printing. It can be difficult to determine exactly what you need, particularly when you don't know what you don't know. That is why we showed up to work this morning. We are crazy-committed to your success. Let us help. 800-930-2423
As the first ever e-commerce printing company, we know printing. We also have the experience and support that no other online source can provide you. We understand that custom digital printing is a trust buy. We specialize in guiding you, our customer, from concept to end product with expertise and excellence. We can handle your database files and will listen to your needs to help you achieve the desired outcome.
Call one of our friendly staff to explore custom printing options:
: Pick up the phone, dial 800-930-2423
: Talk to an uber-friendly expert
: Get what you need: Excellence in Quality, Affordable Price!
4 X 6 Postcards
Digital Full Color/Digital Full Color
120# Gloss Cover 14 pt
Normal-4 Day (after proof approval)
150 Qty - $187.63
300 Qty - $210.49
600 Qty - $256.19
Get Pricing for Digital Printing
PFL is a marketing technology company that provides printing, mailing, fulfillment, and marketing automation services to over 200,000 businesses from startups to the Fortune 500. Our 100,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility provides a one-stop shop for all your company's needs, from marketing advice, design services, sustainable print and mailing solutions since 1996. Our highly qualified team of 300+ employees deliver exceptional print quality with award-winning customer service backed by our A+ BBB rating and 100% satisfaction guarantee.