April 17, 2007
PrintingForLess.com Reveals Top 7 Ways to Build a Successful Business
Andrew Field of www.printingforless.com announces first annual success tips list at On Demand Conference and Expo in Boston April 17 and 18
Livingston, MT - April 17, 2007
- Today Andrew Field, president and CEO of PrintingForLess.com (PFL), www.printingforless.com, revealed the first annual PFL Success Tips List at the On Demand Conference and Expo in Boston.
"Our unique hiring, training and customer service processes helped PFL grow 27% in 2006," says Field. "As we continue providing the best products and customer service possible, we wanted to share our tips for success with other small business owners via a user-friendly, annual list."
PrintingForLess.com's 2007 Top 7 Ways to Build a Successful Business
- Take the time to hire the right people, set the bar high and don't compromise. People are your most valuable asset.
- Invest in the technology and tools your people need to be productive.
- Give employees autonomy. Since you've hired smart people, allow them to think for themselves.
- Be ETDBW (Easy To Do Business With). Provide customers with great products and service so they tell their friends about you.
- Clearly communicate company values across the organization. Strengthen your company's message by working toward something meaningful (like building a great place to work in a great place to live).
- Create systems and structures that support the company values and direction. Do not allow individual winners on a losing team.
- Have Fun. Find ways to reward exceptional performance that support the 6 points above.
PrintingForLess.com is the first and leading online commercial printing company in the United States. Located in Southwest Montana, PrintingForLess.com provides unmatched technical and customer support and instant online pricing and ordering for its full-color marketing materials. More than 50,000 customers nationwide, mostly small and mid-sized businesses, click on www.PrintingForLess.com for affordable, full-color marketing materials including: business cards, brochures, postcards, newsletters, letterhead, and more. For additional information, please visit our website or call 800-930-2423.
PFL is a marketing technology company that provides printing, mailing, fulfillment, and marketing automation services to over 200,000 businesses from startups to the Fortune 500. Our 100,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility provides a one-stop shop for all your company's needs, from marketing advice, design services, sustainable print and mailing solutions since 1996. Our highly qualified team of 300+ employees deliver exceptional print quality with award-winning customer service backed by our A+ BBB rating and 100% satisfaction guarantee.