June 16, 2011
PFL Helps Customers Save 70% on Direct Mail Postage Costs with USPS Program
Businesses to save time and avoid permits and fees with new EDDM® program
Livingston, MT - June 16, 2011 - Today, PrintingForLess.com (PFL), America's Print Shop®
and brochure printing expert, announced that they can help small businesses take advantage of the U.S. Postal Service's "Every Door Direct Mail®
) program by saving them time, hassles and 70% off direct-mail postage.
"Now is the perfect time for businesses to use direct mail to grow new customers and revenue," says Jared Tanner, PFL Vice President of Marketing. "The USPS Every Door Direct Mail®
program allows people to reach every address in a postal carrier route for only 16.4¢ each, 70% less than prior postage costs for the same service. However, there are several regulations and rules necessary to participate so we've decided to take care of all of the hassles and paperwork involved. This way, our customers can save time and take advantage of all the benefits the USPS EDDM®
program has to offer."
PFL will handle the USPS Every Door Direct Mail®
program regulations such as:
- Registering online with the USPS
- Filling out paperwork to include with the bins that are dropped off at the Post Office
- Using the new, USPS EDDM® program retail indicia on brochure printing, cards and other materials
- Labeling pieces correctly
- Ensuring the physical dimensions of each piece is acceptable per USPS EDDM® program specs
- Bundling the mail pieces in groups of 50 with a Facing
- Including a check for the correct postage amount when they drop off materials at the post office
Customers can use the USPS EDDM®
- Create a saturation mailing without applying individual names and addresses to each mail piece
- Target a location without an address list
- Send out local mailing or national campaigns
- Build more traffic
- Find new customers
- Increase revenue
For more information on how to save 70% on postage costs without hassles, visit our EDDM®
page or call 800.930.2423. Or to find out more about business cards, catalogs, brochure printing, and more, contact one of the PFL team members at 800-930-2423.
PrintingForLess.com is the first and leading online commercial printing company in the United States. Located in southwest Montana, PrintingForLess.com provides unmatched technical and customer support and instant online pricing and ordering for full-color printed pieces. Go to www.printingforless.com for affordable marketing materials including: custom mini-resumes, business cards, brochures, postcards, newsletters, letterhead, and more. For additional information, please visit our website or call 800-930-3938
PFL is a marketing technology company that provides printing, mailing, fulfillment, and marketing automation services to over 200,000 businesses from startups to the Fortune 500. Our 100,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility provides a one-stop shop for all your company's needs, from marketing advice, design services, sustainable print and mailing solutions since 1996. Our highly qualified team of 300+ employees deliver exceptional print quality with award-winning customer service backed by our A+ BBB rating and 100% satisfaction guarantee.