Printing Pricing Information
Our full-service website offers the first instant printing price quote system available for online printing, serving over 150,000 satisfied print customers since 1996. Get prices for dozens of standard printing products by experimenting with different quantities and options in the InstaPrice® Calculators located on the individual product pages accessible from the menu on the left side of this page and most pages on the site.
1. You pay the price shown for the minimum run based on the format of your order. This pays for:
- Electronic processing of your file, creation of a proof and production of plates
- Setup on our Heidelberg, KBA or Xerox presses, including registration and color balance
- The minimum quantity of finished pieces on high-quality paper stock (usually 250 or 500)
- Trimming of your piece to final size and robust protective packaging
- Full bleeds and some minor corrections are included free of charge
2. Then, you pay a single flat rate for each additional sheet in any quantity.
3. You can select additional options or upgrades, and instantly see the effect on the total price. Options include ink, coating, paper, folding, turnaround, shipping, mailing and other product specific features.
4. Finally, a nominal shipping charge is added and you are ready to place your order.
Additional Print Ordering Information
You may cancel your order anytime prior to approving your proof without incurring any charges.
Corrections are free of charge for up to two rounds of minor corrections. Typical corrections include fixing typos, resizing and color-correcting photos, moving panels to accommodate folding, and re-arranging graphic elements. Extensive corrections and/or design work may be subject to additional fees.
Once you approve your proof, your credit card will be charged the order amount and we will begin production.
By leveraging the power of the Internet to streamline the print buying process, we are able to offer top-quality professional commercial printing at a substantial discount from local printers in less time and with less hassle. That’s why we are called “PrintingforLess”.