Printing Paper Type Descriptions
Premium and Specialty Papers
SmartFlex Synthetic Paper
- Our standard plastic substrate stock is flexible and water, chemical, heat and tear proof.
- Available in 6pt, 8pt, 15pt and 20pt thicknesses.
- Tree and Pulp Free and 100% Recyclable.
- Standard uses: maps, menus, door hangers, posters or any product that can benefit from the increased durability of plastic.
- This clear coating is used to protect your printed pieces.
- It provides a high-gloss surface that deters dirt and fingerprints.
- Improves the durability of postcards as they go through the mail, and protects business cards as they get shuffled between clients.
- It also looks beautiful on brochures, catalog covers, and stand-alone flyers. Learn more...
- UV coating, often called liquid lamination, is a highly protective, ultra-shiny gloss coating that we apply over aqueous coating and then cure on a special machine using ultraviolet light.
- The solvent-free UV coating provides an extremely hard finish that's chemical and abrasion resistant.
- It makes details really pop! On deep colors, it results in a stunning, almost wet appearance.
- Perfect when you want a durable, environmentally-friendly piece with a richer, high-end look and feel.
- NOTE: UV Coating cannot be used on the addressed side of mailed pieces, unless the address is printed first and then the coating is applied. Learn more...
Soft Touch® Coating
- This coating creates a velvety texture.
- The paper becomes "soft" to the touch and increases the tactile appeal.
- Softer look and feel than aqueous or UV coating, while creating a barrier which is fingerprint resistant.
- It dries fast, is non-yellowing, and is eco-friendly.
- Luxurious and sophisticated are words often used to describe the finished product. Learn more...