Knowledge Center: Printing Pricing and Payment
Our full-service website offers the original instant price quote system available for online printing. Please feel free to experiment with different quantities and options using the InstaPrice®
PrintingForLess has a very simple pricing format.
You pay the price shown for the minimum run based on the format of your job. This pays for:
- Electronic processing of your file and production of plates
- Setup of your job on our 5-color Heidelberg press, including color registration and balance
- The minimum quantity of finished pieces on high-quality paper stock (usually 250 or 500)
- Trimming of your job to final size
- Full bleeds are included free of charge
Then, you pay a single flat rate for each additional piece in any quantity.
Examples Of Our Low Prices
| 8-1/2 x 11 100# Gloss Text, 4 Color both sides with a Tri-fold|
|250 sheet cost $277 plus shipping. Each additional sheet is just 7¢!|
| Price Each
You can select optional upgrades, and instantly see the effect on the total price.
Options include hi-gloss aqueous coating, folding, Rush Service, 3-day, 2-day, or overnight delivery service.
Finally, a nominal shipping charge is added and your job is on its way!
Corrections are free of charge for up to two rounds of minor corrections. Typical corrections include fixing typos, resizing and color-correcting photos, moving panels to accommodate folding, and re-arranging graphic elements. Extensive corrections and/or design work may be subject to additional fees.
Once you approve your proof, your credit card will be charged for your order.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
Paying by Check
We are happy to accept your payment in the form of a check or a money order!
- However, we WILL NOT print your order until we receive your check/money order.
Paying by Purchase Order
We are happy to accept purchase orders from:
- Accredited colleges and universities
- City, county, state and federal government agencies
We will process your digital file and post an online proof after receiving your PO number, but will not print your order until we receive a copy of the actual PO in your official format.