Newsletter Design Idea Example
- Layout - The newsletter design is carefully laid out with each section highlighted in a different color. This breaks the content into easy to read sections and allows your eyes to focus on one piece at a time.
- Informative - This newsletter example is targeted to a specific audience looking for updates on the program, upcoming events and classes and highlights from the past few months.
- Paper - The designer chose 80# dull matte text to show the images off beautifully without being too glossy. This durable, heavy-weight paper was a great choice as it can be easily folded and mailed.
- Format - This fine example of an 11x17 quarter fold newsletter format provides the designer the ability to fill this newsletter with a wealth of information and pictures and still have room for a mailing area, turning it into an cost effective self mailer.
- Color - By using numerous playful colors throughout the newsletter, it catches the attention and draws the reader in, ensuring this piece will be read cover to cover.
Keeping people up to date
- This sample of a successful newsletter is full of information, from upcoming activities/classes, to transition in the staff, and the organization seeking sponsorships. You can get a sense of what they accomplished in the past 6 months by reading their program highlight section and get a view of what events are coming up in the months ahead.
Newsletters are one of the most popular printed pieces and are extremely valuable when keeping people informed is a top priority. FACT did a fantastic job with the newsletter layout and provided essential and interesting information for their students, parents, staff and sponsors. Create your newsletter today by clicking here for a newsletter template
The different panels of the 11 x 17 newsletter are used effectively.
Back cover - self mailer
Full inside spread
More newsletter ideas and resources:
Need a custom newsletter format or size?
Give our helpful experts a call at 800-930-6040
, orRequest a Quote