Every Door Direct Mail
Reach new customers for mere cents per piece!
Grow your business and increase revenue at a fraction of the cost...without a mailing list.
Every Door Direct Mail is a new way to think about marketing your business to every door in the neighborhood without the need for specific addresses or names. The United States Postal Service's EDDM program allows you to have your postcards delivered to individual neighborhoods, using carrier routes. You identify the carrier routes and control the drop date and the USPS delivers directly to every door on the route. You save the cost of purchasing a mailing list, and there's no permit required, which puts more money back into your campaign's pocket.
Benefits of EDDM
No mailing lists needed for EDDM
- Use the simplified address system from the USPS and you'll never have the expense of a mailing list.
- Saturate entire zip codes or carrier routes.
No postage permits needed for EDDM
- Before EDDM, large mailing required a postage permit which could be as costly as $450. Now, that fee is waived for EDDM customers.
Better response rate with larger format postcards
- Stand out from the competition with a piece that can't be ignored.
- Find new customers, build more traffic, and increase revenue.
EDDM is perfect for the following types of businesses:
70% off direct mail postage makes EDDM a viable solution for a business of any size
We Make EDDM Easy!
There are several regulations and rules for the Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) product, but don't worry - PrintingForLess.com will handle them by:
- Verifying the counts
- Filling out the proper paperwork
- Counting out the bundles
- Adding the proper facing/bundle slips
- Packaging up the mail in a Priority Open and Distribute USPS shipment
- Loading the mail up and delivering to the post office
EDDM Mailing Templates