When you think of a "flyer" you may envision those High School booster club hand-outs about Friday's football rally. Well, we've come a long way since then. Unlimited design options, creative use of custom finishes or folds, and specialty printing options
like die-cutting open a whole new world of possibility for the traditional flyer. We offer a vast array of paper stocks and finishes to make your business flyers stand out from the crowd.
Well-conceived flyers can accomplish a great deal for your business. As announcements for grand openings and special events, bright, well-designed business flyers go a long way toward getting the word out. The sizing allows you more area to communicate important features, announce upcoming releases, highlight case studies, and give in-depth company profile information. See a variety of flyer design examples
Business flyers, also known as corporate flyers, can be used in a number of ways and for varying purposes. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Design your flyers to grab attention and communicate your message quickly. One side should be less busy, more direct and concise, incorporating the primary message you want to deliver. Creative repetition is fine, but stick with one main message or theme.
- Include a call to action on the business flyer to give your customer the next step in building a connection with you. For instance: You may want to include a QR code, a special offer, or a scratch-off contest. These types of techniques increase the customer engagement and invite them to take one step further into your marketing funnel.
- Build instant credibility with industry icons of well-established businesses that are your customers or include short client endorsements.
- Don't forget to include all your contact or event information so the customer can follow up with you. It may seem obvious, but often times, we see client's overlook the basics when they are trying to focus on a special event or promotion.
- Encourage your customer to keep your flyer around by offering a discount or incentive for bringing the flyer into the store or office.
- The design should take into consideration your method of delivery. Will you be mailing these, handing them out, inserting them into a publication? The layout and design can complement your plan of delivery, but know how you intend to use the flyers before you go to print.
It makes us chuckle a little when look-a-like online printing companies attempt to sell you on a "cheap" price, yet promise "high quality". We offer a 100% money-back guarantee on our top-quality with competitive pricing that ensures you get the very best printing experience.
Here are the facts:
- PFL was the first e-commerce printing company in the U.S. commercial print space with over 700 YEARS of collective print experience across our 150 employee team.
- We are 100% all-American from Customer Service to Manufacturing.
- We have a 43,000 square foot office and manufacturing building with expert print professionals ready to make your project a success.
- We use top of the line Heidelberg SM52 presses that are maintained daily and calibrated for each individual job.
- We offer the best in digital Printing, with variable data options available. This equips you to personalize your business flyers for each customer or customer groups.
- Fast turn-around times on corporate flyers.
- The very best in commercial quality, finished printing that is without compare in the marketplace.
- Knowledgeable customer service professionals dedicated to excellence. Delivering a remarkable experience and product is our standard.
Need help with your flyer printing project? Call 800-924-2041 to talk to one of our experts.